Why pay more than you have to? We have made finding great fares easy. Use the links below to view the latest fare specials from our airline partners. Fares change frequently so visit this page often to find low fares to your favorite destinations.
Finding Low Fares
- Plan ahead. Purchase tickets at least 21 days in advance to get the best selection of low fares.
- Avoid peak travel periods. Try to travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays and be flexible around major holidays.
- Sign up to receive low fare alerts for your favorite destinations. Alerts will allow you to be among the first to know when fares drop.
- Use major online reservation sites to compare fares. These sites will allow you to compare many airlines, routings and airports at once.
- Remember to check Southwest.com. Southwest Airlines’ lowest fares are not included in most online reservation sites.
- Visit airline sites for last-minute deals and weekend travel. For current fares click the airline links above.
- Not sure where to purchase tickets? Click here and we’ll get you started.
- The entire list of our Louisville, KY (SDF) fares
- Chicago, IL (ORD) $165 RT
- Chicago, IL (MDW) $166 RT
- Orlando, FL (MCO) $248 RT
- Tampa, FL (TPA) $248 RT
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS) $282 RT
- Cleveland, OH (CLE) $289 RT
- Atlanta, GA (ATL) $299 RT
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP) $308 RT
- Charlotte, NC (CLT) $309 RT
- Columbus, OH (CMH) $312 RT
- Dallas, TX (DFW) $321 RT
- Denver, CO (DEN) $332 RT
- Lubbock, TX (LBB) $380 RT
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS) $394 RT
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS) $404 RT
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX) $408 RT
Did You Know?
Discounted military fares are available through FlyLouisville.com. Please click here for more information.