Every effort has been made to ensure the pages of this website are accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with:
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- W3.org Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, and
- Kentucky Enterprise Standard 7025:
If you or someone you know is not able to access any content on this website due to a disability, please contact us:
Phone: (502) 368-6524
FAX: (502) 367-0199
Please provide the following information:
- your contact details
- the location of the page you are accessing
- the operating system and browser version you are using
- any other software you are using
- the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
Features to enhance the site’s accessibility
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- Skip to Navigation and Skip to Content are available
- Access Keys in the Main Menu are noted with underlines
Visual design and images
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses relative font sizes for most items, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive
Adobe Acrobat PDF Files
Many files are available on this site as Adobe Acrobat PDF files and links are noted with a PDF icon. For more information about Acrobat and PDF files visit: